- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: DOXIN
- Model Number: DX-GAX1000W
- Output Power: 500 - 1000W
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 166.7*95*55mm
- Weight: 845.5g
- Input Voltage: DC12V
- Output Voltage: AC220V /230V
- Type: DC/DC Converters
- Output Frequency: 50HZ+/-3HZ
- Output Current: <0.6A
- Color: Silvery
- Certificate: EMC CE LVD
- Case material: Aluminum alloy
- OEM: Accept
- Manufacture experience: over 10 years
- output waveform: modified sine wave
- with USB: YES
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Inverter Packing: carton size:2800*150*71mm loading: 50P/C|
|Delivery Detail:||1-7 working days for inverter|
1000w modified sine wave dc to ac power inverter
The Modified Sine Wave Car Power Inverter Series
Why choose our DOXIN products?
1) In-car or on-boat devices series: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships,
traffic lights, and etc.
2) Industry equipments series: Solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp and etc.
3) Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4) Kitchen utensils series: Micro-wave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and etc.
5) House appliance devices: Electric fans, vacuum cleaner, AC, lighting lamps, and etc.
6) Power tool series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressors, and etc
We are professional manufacture with more than 10 years experience!
Established at the beginning of 1998, DOXIN Electronic Factory is a manufacturer specializing in car power
inverters, solar charge controllers, battery chargers, step-down converters, power adapters and I-phone
chargers etc. We are an ISO9001-2000 certified factory with all our products being CE, EMS,LVD,ETL,ROHS,
eMark certified and enjoyed by many domestic and foreign customers for its competitive price and good quality. Our factory is situated at the most developed industrial area in mainland China. We also supply OEM, ODM
service according to your requirements. Please ask if you need different input voltages, output voltage, output power, surge protection, up to today, we can supply 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V dc to 110/220/230/240V ac
Frequency Asked Questions And Solution
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Hello , welcome to visit our website . If you have any question ,you can contact with us directly .
We have a strong professional development team and our reputation is based around our motto “Quality First – Reputation Best" We will be pleased to service for you "