- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: DOXIN
- Model Number: DX-GAX500W
- Output Power: 201 - 300W
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 126*95*55mm
- Weight: 489.9g
- Input Voltage: DC10-15V/20-30V/30-45V/40-60V
- Output Voltage: AC110V/220V/230V/240V
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Output Current: No load current < 0.6A
- product: Laptop Usage 500 watt inverter 12V 24V 220V 230V 240V
- output waveform: modified sine wave
- continuous power: 500w
- peak power: 1000w
- certificate: CE EMC LVD ISO9001:2008
- color: silvery
- case material: aluminium alloy
- USB port: optional
- warranty: 1year
- export market: global
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||20pcs/ctn (61*37.5*26cm)|
|Delivery Detail:||2-10 working days, also based on quantity|
Laptop Usage 500 watt inverter 12V 24V 220V 230V 240V in car use inverters
Our Own Brand DOXIN Is Warmly Welcome All Around The World ! ! ! ! !
1. Factory 500w inverter
2. All round safety protection
3. LED display
4. 12 months warranty. Over 5-year lifetime!
5. Overload, short circuit, over thermal, fuse, under/over volt protection
6. Package: Blister inner packing, carton mass packing.
7.Use in car with cigarette lighter plug
8.Small in size, light in weight—easy to carry, Eco-friendly, nearly no noise
9.Excellent double-faced circuit board and components
10.Heat-Sink built in internal and come with Auto temperature control fan for heat dissipation
11.CE EMC LVD ISO9001 certification
1. LED Display
2. Buzzer Alarm
3. Over-Load Protection
4. Over-Voltage Protection
5. Low-Voltage Protection
6. Over-Temperature Protection
7. Short-circuit protection
1) In-car or on-boat devices series: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships, traffic lights, and etc.
2) Industry equipments series: Solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp and etc.
3) Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4) Kitchen utensils series: Micro-wave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and etc.
5) House appliance devices: Electric fans, vacuum cleaner, AC, lighting lamps, and etc.
6) Power tool series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressors, and etc.
DC12V/24V/36V/48V/60V - AC110V/220V/230V/240V
|* Max continuous power:||500W|
|* Peak Load Power Rate:||1000W|
|* NO load current draw:||<0.3A|
|* Input DC voltage Range:||DC9.7V-15.5V|
|* Output Voltage Range:||AC120V+/-5%|
|* Output Frequency Range:||50+/- 3Hz|
|* Max Outer Temperature:||< 65℃|
|* Max Power Efficiency:||> 90%|
|* High Voltage Cut Off Level:||14.5V-15.5V|
|* Low Voltage Alarm Level:||DC 10.4-11.V|
|* Low Voltage Cut Off Level:||DC 9.7V-DC10.3V|
|* Overload&Short-circuit Protection||yes|
|* Input Voltage:||DC12V|
|* Output waveform:||Modified sine wave|
|* Product Size:||126*95*55mm|
|* Packing size(20pcs/ctn)||61*37.5*26cm|
Detail Reference Pictures
Add: 4F&5F, Self-Compiled Plant B1, Industrial Zone, No. 63, Longdong Yinglong Street, Tianhe Dist., Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent
1 Year Warranty