- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: DOXIN
- Model Number: DXUPS 5000w inverter
- Output Power: >1000KW
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 420*150*120mm
- Weight: 7.65 Kg(off grid inverter)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V
- Output Voltage: AC110V/220V/230V/240V
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Output Current: Load
- rated power: 5000w(off grid inverter)
- peak power: 10000w(off grid inverter)
- shell material: aluminium alloy
- color: black (off grid inverter)
- wave form: modified sine wave inverter
- service: OEM ODM(off grid inverter)
- certification: CE LVD EMC(off grid inverter)
- package: color box/customized/bauble blister
- frequency: 50-60 Hz(off grid inverter)
- efficient rate: more than 90%(off grid inverter)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||off grid inverter package:
|Delivery Detail:||2-7 working days (off grid inverter)|
1) Product Introduction
With a normal input mains power AC220V/AC110V ,UPS modified power inverter can transform
AC power into DC power so as to power household electronic appliance and equipment , and meanwhile charge the external battery connected with it .when a power failure created the UPS power
inverter will immediately transform the DC power of the battery into AC220V/AC110V and
simultaneously charge the battery also ,so as to keep equipments and appliances from being
2) The Product Features
1. Independent research and development design , adopting the latest high-frequency PWM
technology , adopting big IRF high power transistor imported from U.S
2. All-mental aluminum shell is adopted on the safe side
3. Equipped national , American and European standard plug
4. With 95% of conversion efficiency
5. Specially being designed and with many protection functions (overhear , over voltage , under
voltage , overload ,over current etc)
6. The LED indicator shows the work status
7. Adopting transformer made through special processes , making our inverters work more stable
and reliable and with more load capacity etc
3) picture showing
4) Technical Parameters
|* Max continuous power:||5000W|
|* Peak Load Power Rate:||10000W|
|* NO load current draw:||<0.4A|
|* Input DC voltage Range:||DC10V-15V|
|* Output Voltage Range:||AC220+/-10%|
|* Output Frequency Range:||47-55HZ|
|* Max Outer Temperature:||< 65°C|
|* Max Power Efficiency:||> 85%|
|* High Voltage Cut Off Level:||DC15V±1|
|* Low Voltage Alarm Level:||DC10.5±0.3V|
|* Low Voltage Cut Off Level:||<DC10V±0.3V|
|* Overload and Short-circuit Protection||yes|
|* Input Voltage:||DC12V|
|* Output waveform:||Modified sine wave|
|* AC input Voltage:||220V|
|* AC Frequency:||50HZ/60HZ|
|* AC input voltage range:||165-260V|
|* Charger current:||Max 25A|
|* DC to AC inverting household electricity supply time: ≤10ms|
|* household electricity supply inverting AC to DC time: ≤10ms|
|* Built-in Cooling Fan||yes|
|* Product Size:||420*150*120mm|
|* Packing size(4pcs/ctn)||55*47*41cm|
|* N.W:||6.5 Kg|
|* G.W:||7.65 Kg|
Please contact us through email to me, we will assist you in any way possible and aim to answer all emails within 24-48 hours
1.Logo Please offer us your own high resolution logo in JPG format,there should be two colors at most in the logo?and there should be no gradient effect in the logo.
2.Label Please offer us your own model numbers.
3. Manual Please offer us the finished manual file that can be printed directly.
4. Packing Box We will offer you the dimension and the design file.Please design your own style based on this file then send?it back to us.We will print some samples for your checking.
1.By EMS,DHL,FedEx,TNT,UPS or other express.
2.By our forwarding agent(by air or by sea).
3.By your own forwarding agent.
4.By domestic forwarding agents to any city in China.
1. Put the inverter switch on OFF position and then clip the battery clamps on the positive
and negative terminals of the battery.
2. Note the Positive and Negative Polarity: Connect the red wire with the positive
pole(+)(red terminal) of inverter and batteries. Connect the black wire with the negative
pole(-)(black terminal) of inverter and batteries.
3. Turn on the inverter switch. If the light is green, the inverter works normally. If red,
inverter is faulty. Please check the wires connection.
4. Put the plug of the electric equipment into the outlet of the inverter and turn on the switch.
If the indicator light is green, the electric appliance works normally.
5. Operation procedure: When you use the inverter, please turn on the inverter firstly,
and then turn on the electric appliances. When you stop using the inverter, please
turn off the electric appliance firstly, and then turn off the inverter.
6. When the inverter is working, if the buzzer alarms and the light is red, it indicates that
the inverter fails. The user should check the wires connection, DC input voltage and the
peak power of loads, etc. After the fault is canceled, the inverter restarts automatically.
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over loadshutdown.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Multi-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters ?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent comoany.
1. Phone number: +86 18229158925
2. Trade manager: cn1501625206
3. QQ: 466965378
4. WhatsApp/Wechat:+86 18229158925