- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: DOXIN
- Model Number: DX-GAX5000W
- Output Power: 1 - 200KW
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 420*150*120mm
- Weight: 7.6Kg
- Input Voltage: DC12V
- Output Voltage: AC220V
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Frequency: 50hz
- Output Current: <0.6A
- Product Name: 5kw power inverter
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- MOQ: 1 Piece
- Other Models: 1000w 1200w 1500w 2000w 3000w 5000w
- Wholesale: Accept
- Material: aluminium alloy
- OEM: Yes
- Color: black
- Certificate: CE
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.Original Factory Color Box (pearl wool inside )
2.4cs One Big Carton
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
5000w power converter dc to ac 5kw power inverter 12v220v
The inverter can convert DC12V/24V to AC alternating current voltage 220v/110v and
can supply power for normal household appliances and equipment .with inverters ,
you would never be worried about power failure ,your car can be your power source ,
you can use any household appliance you could’t use before freely whenever and
wherever possible .
3)Product Parameter Form
4)Inverter Application Scope And How To Use
1) In-car or on-boat devices series: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance,
ships, traffic lights, and etc.
2) Industry equipments series: Solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp and etc.
3) Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4) Kitchen utensils series: Micro-wave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and etc.
5) House appliance devices: Electric fans, vacuum cleaner, AC, lighting lamps, and etc.
6) Power tool series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressors, and etc
Factory Information And The Production Line Display
Established at the beginning of 1998, DOXIN Electronic Factory is a manufacturer specializing in
car power inverters, solar charge controllers, battery chargers, stepdown converters, power adapters
and iphone chargers etc. We are an ISO9001-2000 certified factory with all our products being CE,
EMS,LVD,ETL,ROHS, e-Mark certified and enjoyed by many domestic and foreign customers for its
competitive price and good quality. Our factory is situated at the most developed industrial area
in mainland China. We also supply OEM, ODM service according to your requirements.Please
ask if you need different input voltages, output voltage, output power, surge protection, up to
today, we can supply 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V dc to 110/220/230/240V ac inverters.
Frequency Asked Questions And Solution
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent
Hello , welcome to visit our website . If you have any question ,you can contact with us directly .
We have a strong professional development team and our reputation is based around our motto “Quality First – Reputation Best" We will be pleased to service for you "