- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: DOXIN
- Model Number: DX3000WUPS
- Output Power: >1000KW
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 380*156*133mm(inverter with charger)
- Weight: 6.5kg(inverter with charger)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V/75V
- Output Voltage: AC110V/220V/230V/240V
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Output Current: Load
- rated power: 3000w(inverter with charger)
- peak power: 6000w(inverter with charger)
- shell material: aluminium alloy(inverter with charger)
- wave form: modified sine wave inverter
- certification: EMC CE LVD ROHS ISO
- Inverter type: off-grid(inverter with charger)
- service: OEM ODM(inverter with charger)
- frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Built-in Cooling Fan: Yes(inverter with charger)
- Overload and Short-circuit Protection: Yes(inverter with charger)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Package of inverter with charger:
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
Frequncy Asked Questions and Solutions
Q1.The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS?
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent?