- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: DOXIN
- Model Number: DX-GAX3000WUPS
- Output Power: 201 - 400KW
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 380*150*120mm
- Weight: 4.95Kg
- Input Voltage: DC 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V
- Output Voltage: AC110V/220V/230V/240V
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output Current: NO load current draw:<0.6A
- certification: CE,EMC,LVD,RoHS
- case material: aluminum alloy
- color: black
- manufacture experience: over 10 years
- OEM: accept
- MOQ: 1pcs
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.original factory packing or neutral packing|
|Delivery Detail:||4-7 working days|
3000W Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter With Charger
|Max Continuous Power:||300W||500W||600W||800W||1000W||1500W||2000W||3000W|
|Peak Load Power:||600W||1000W||1200W||1600W||2000W||3000W||4000W||6000W|
|NO load current draw:||<0.2A|
|Input DC voltage Range:||12V 12V 24V 24V|
|Output Voltage Range:||110V 230V 110V 230V|
|Output Frequency Range:||50Hz+/-3Hz|
|Max Outer Temperature:||<65°C|
|Max Power Efficiency:||>90%|
|High Voltage Cut Off:||>DC15V|
|Low Voltage Alarm:||DC10.0-11.0V|
|Low Voltage Cut Off:||<DC10V|
|Output Waveform:||Modified/Pure Sine Wave|
|AC Input Voltage:||AC220V|
|AC Input voltage range:||AC170-250V|
|AC Under Voltage Protection:||≤AC150V|
|AC Over Voltage Protection:||AC250V|
|Charging Input Voltage:||AC160-240V|
|Charging Output Voltage:||DC14.4V|
|Charging Current:||Max 10A||Max 15A|
|DC to AC inverting time:||≤15ms||≤0.5s|
|AC to DC inverting time:||≤15ms||≤1s|
Other Models Of Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter With Charger
Service vehicles, Mobile Offices, Boats
Recreation Vehicles, Camping
Field work / Construction sites
Solar power systems
Emergency backup power
Home electronics: TVs, Blu-Ray, DVD, video game consoles
4.Why Choose Our Products?
Factory Display and Production Line
Established at the beginning of 1998, DOXIN Electronic Factory is a manufacturer specializing in car power
inverters, solar charge controllers, battery chargers, step-down converters, power adapters and I-phone
chargers etc. We are an ISO9001-2000 certified factory with all our products being CE, EMS,LVD,ETL,ROHS,
eMark certified and enjoyed by many domestic and foreign customers for its competitive price and good quality. Our factory is situated at the most developed industrial area in mainland China. We also supply OEM, ODM
service according to your requirements. Please ask if you need different input voltages, output voltage, output power, surge protection, up to today, we can supply 12V/24V/36V/48V/60V dc to 110/220/230/240V ac
Frequency Asked Questions And Solution
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter and put the
inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent